We can help companies follow the government’s guidance and do something prudent by screening people who are entering the buildings. We have everything needed to accomplish this screening at any size facility.
This is consulting, based on a company’s specific goals:
- Work with management to define the policy –including the Fever Screening Program goals.
- Based on goals, decide –how many and which, type of IR imaging system that will be needed to accomplish the goals considering; budget, entry points, traffic flows, shift schedules and other logistical considerations –specific to each location.
- Lay out the check points on a drawing, based on the area available.
- Work with the company management to get the check points set up.
- Set up IR imaging systems in the buildings.
- Train the staff that will operate the systems.
- Make sure everything is working properly and turn over the system.
- Maintain and support the program with on-line and in-house technical support and be available to check calibration and rush any replacement equipment to the site, through our network of certified infrared thermographers spread throughout North America.